Membership
Calendar
Site Contributions
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Spread the Word

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Silent Minority Forum Index -> The Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitewillow
Whitewillow of Laurelin

re: Farewell Dear Halman

I've just seen Feor's Kinchat post in game. image  Durn and I are heartsick. Hal was a treasured kinsman and friend. It was always a joy to see him come on. He was a kind soul who was most generous of his time when he was in game, even with annoying newbies like me.  He made me so many items to help me on my way that I'm now so glad my hording self has kept for cosmetics.  When I was struggling to get through Rohan he was one of the few Kin who was on regularly to help me. (I'm shy and don't ask for world help)  I would have never made it through Rohan and the beginning of Gondor without him.  All the early morning FI runs with him and Hreth are happy treasured memories. Even the multiple times they got me murdered in Goblin Town!  

Raise a toast.. Farewell Kinsman and friend Halman (or David as were).  May your sweet soul move quickly toward that Far Green Country under a swift sunrise.

To Halman

To David

May his soul be blessed.

Sauronsbeagle

Beautifully put, Whitewillow.

I'll always treasure my time spent hanging around at the back of the group in the Rift with Hal, neither of us saying much, just pinging arrows at mobs, each well aware that the other had his finger hovering over Desperate Flight at all times.

He was a lovely guy, and it was a privilege to hang around with his hobbit form.

Feor-Lotro

Thank you for the kind words.

It was all completely unexpected. They suspect it was a heart attack. His aunt let me know.

I find it hard to say much, because the grief and shock is so overwhelming.

He was my dearest friend, my brother, my soulmate. I will miss him until the end of my days.

Whitewillow
Whitewillow of Laurelin

You're welcome Feor.   Everyone mentioning Hal, that I've ever seen, has loved and respected him.  He's been mentioned and missed a lot lately.  As shocking for all of us as this is, I can understand that for you it must indeed be overwhelming.  Sometimes when the hurt is too close to our hearts there are no words.  We're here, speak when or if you are ready and able.  We're here know you don't have to bear your grief alone.

((Hugs))

Legotho
Legotho_TSM

Oh. Bugger :(

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Silent Minority Forum Index -> The Real World All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: