Membership
Calendar
Site Contributions
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Spread the Word

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Silent Minority Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durn_TSM

re: The Return of Durn....

I have probably made a swinish auricular organ out of this...but....

I've already posted in the Kinship application link and there is probably a much easier route to gaining "member status" than this (what were you expecting? COMPETENCE?!?!?) but hey here goes nuttin'....

Pweeze pweeze pwetty pweeze could I be let in as a member to this spiffly new site? It's cold outside. And I can hear wolves a-howlin'....("Ohhhhh....Smokestack Lightnin'....")

I promise to be a GOOD dwarf*. I'll even train my berserker beard weevils to behave. And to oil the Dread Queen's Swish-thwacker of Shame every day.

*Of course the definition of "good dwarf" is open to interpretation. For most dwarves it would mean being as rowdy and boorish as possible (complete with lots of quaffing and eye-gouging activities). For Elves on the other hand the term is probably best defined along these lines...

"Dead.

And Buried.

Deep."

But then again what do you expect from a bunch of effete pointy-lugged tree ****ers?

(That's "huggers", by the way. Oooh don't y'all have dirty minds...!)

Anyhoo - Lotsa luv 'n' slobbers

Durn - the one and only (thank Aule!)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Silent Minority Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None